Blog 2018: I am Finally Back

by - January 30, 2018

My first decent painting.  Girl in the Rain inspired by theartsherpa

Last year seemed to be an utterly uneventful year for me blogwise and after taking some time to rest, figure things out and getting things done, I am finally back blogging again. Well, 2017 was actually quite a tough year for me. I was mostly doing school and work stuff and was just getting by  trying to  keep my sanity for what seemed to be one of the very stressful time of my life. So instead of hopping online and writing about it, I opted to take a break and spent my extra time reading and learning to paint :) right... I did have some fairly awesome time dedicated to loving myself and making sure that however busy I may seem, I  always tell myself that all of it (whatever it was that's keeping me busy) are only secondary to what is important to me. However, I did allow myself to indulge to mainstream hustle and bhoy it was quite a year full of sweaty palms, moodswings, heartburn, tears which spice it all up and a handful of joy to keep it  bearable :) and yet here I am back from the tomb and ready to face another year.


Lunar Love inspired by the art sherpa
Here comes 2018, no plans with still a few things to wrap up from what's left of my 2017 'to accomplish' list and that's it, I am taking my time to live like I've always wanted to... simple. All I needed to do is breathe and live because I am done with worrying too much about things that doesn't bring me joy anymore. "Life is fragile, unpredictable, precious and every day is a gift not a given right." ... so I decided that when the day comes that I run out of time, I want to spend all my precious minutes enjoying the life that I have always wanted. So this year I decided to pursue a dream. I want to make art, to read, to teach, to spend more time with people I love and love me just as much, create magic and leave sparkles whenever I possibly can. 

the steam punk girl inspired by the art sherpa
I don't intend to keep my hands full this year ( no plans I said) all I hope is that I keep my heart full of hope that whatever comes my way, like always I soldier on. So cheers for the new year and to new adventure.

Till next time...

You May Also Like

0 comments