Thrift Tease Transformation: From Bare To Not so Bare

by - August 21, 2013

Wonderful Morning BeauGorgeous! Hope everyone is having still a fantastic day and looking forward to another weekend and another week and another weekend and....okay, it seems like life is a constant repeat of what we did yesterday or the day before like they said, "you get up in the morning and go to bed at night...but you just have to occupy yourself the best as you can in between those moments." We just have to keep going...

Anyhu, like I promised, I'd like to share a simple transformation from bare to not so bare using of course my favorite drugstore picks.

To Prep my face 
*I used the Garnier Light Oil Control 8 hour Shine Free look to prevent my face from being so oily. 
* The I apply the Sheene BB makeup base.
*Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation.
*Then I set it the 17 Whitening BB Foundation Powder with SPF 20.

On my brows 
*I used the Mistine Brows' Secret Compact.
*And define it with the Crayon Brow Eyebrow Pencil by Maybelline

On my eyes 
*I use the In2It Eye Colour Palette ESC 04 Island Sands
x1 - apply all over the lids
x2 - apply above the crease
x3 - apply on the crease
x4 - apply on the outer corner of the eye 
x5 - apply to highlight  the brow bone
* On my lips I use the Oriental Princess Beneficial Multiple Rouge Compact Face Colour in 06 Orange Choco.
x6 - apply on the lips 
(the product is for the cheeks but since it has a creamy consistency, I sometime use it as a lip color.)
* Then I line my lids with the Boots Natural Collection Eye Liner

To  hide Blemishes and contour my face
* I use the Catrice allround concealer. Green to conceal dark spot under my eyes.
* Then I apply the 4U2 Make Believe Shade and Highlight to contour and create dimension.
*CANMAKE Nose Shadow Powder to shade and highlight my nose.
* On my cheeks I use the KMA blush.

The final look
So there's my Thrift Tease Transformation Look.



post signature
post signature

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. pretty cool! looking gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie and you as well ;) thanks for dropping by. Appreciate it so much. have a great day dear! hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  2. Shannel honey, you should do video on makeup ;)

    I love all the products that you use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Hannah I don't know if I can be that brave on video though... still gathering my courage ;) but I am "blushed" that you think that I should. And I am glad you love the products that I use. I just avail of what I can find at the drugstore most of the time. Have a great day sweetie. hugs and kisses!and oh I love your videos and your makeup tutorials.xoxo

      Delete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! You have the most amazing eyes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls! I am glad you like it. and thanks for dropping by and being an inspiration. Have wonderful, wonderful, most wonderful day today ;) hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  4. Hi loving the blog I have also nominated you for the Liebster award! http://roseycheeksfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam, Thanks for the nomination! I really, really appreciate it and I do love Liebster nominations. Thanks for being so thoughful. Hope you have a fantastic day! hugs and kisses

      Delete