Thrift Tease Makeover: Another Everyday Look

by - February 24, 2014


Hey guys! its been a while since I did some makeup look. Been really preoccupied with things and I never really get to play with makeup as much as I used to. But anyways, thought I'd share my go to look these past few days using my favorite drugstore products. And also since I changed my hair color I also needed to chose shades that would complement my hair.


* Primer - L'Oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
* On my face - Lucent Magique BB Cream by L'Oreal
The weather is back to hot and humid these days so I use  BB cream instead of foundation so it doesn't feel so heavy on my face.
* To set the BB Cream I use the True Match Super-Blendable Powder by L'oreal


*On my eyes I used the shades from my favorite palette by Beauty Cottage.
x1 - Apply on the entire lid
x2 - apply on the inner lid corner blending towards the middle.
x3 - apply on the outer crease corner blending towards the middle sweeping smoothly on the outer lid corner towards the middle.
x4 - apply on the upper crease to create a gradient shade.
x5 -  apply on the brow  bone.


*Still on my Eyes, I used the Eyebrow Stylist Set by Essence (I need a darker brow shade to match my hair color.)
*Eye Liner - Liquid Ink Eyeliner by Essence
*Mascara - The Falsies Volume Express by Maybelline


*On my cheeks, I use the Sun Matte Bronzing Powder by Catrice to contour my cheeks and my nose with CanMake Nose Powder. And the KMA blush to add more color to the apples of my cheeks sweeping towards the temple.


Then I finish off with my favorite Superlustrous Wink for Pink Lipstick by Revlon.

and the look I came up with.

HAVE A WONDERFUL MONDAY GORGEOUS and always remember
one positive thought can change your day...
post signature
post signature

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. You look amazing. This look goes really well with your black hair. Love your eyes too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Mel. Thank you for the very very kind words. You are always very supportive ;) Love you much! hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  2. Love the color of the liptick. It suits you very well. Pretty!

    www.thesweetkitty216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie and I appreciate that you come by. I love the lipstick too. It's my current favorite as well. Have a great day dear. hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words gorgeous and I really appreciate that you come by. Have a fantastic weekend dear. hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  4. That eyeshadow palette looks so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. right? I love the packaging especially ;) Have a beautiful day lovely and thanks for coming over. hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty look for you! Love the photos you took! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear sweet Miss Louise. I dearly appreciate the kind words. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  6. I added your button to my blog. I love yours! It's cute girly and your posts and photography have me in love! Grab my button back?

    xoxo Cay from www.beautysblessings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Micayla. I stole your button too ;) you have such a wonderful blog as well. Thanks for dropping by sweetie and have a fabulous day. hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  7. Love your new look =) If only I can do the same on my face =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. And of course you can do the same ;) Regardless what look I know you always look amazing. Thank for dropping by gorgeous. Have a nice day! hugs and kisses!

      Delete
  8. You have such a lovely blog.
    The looks you created is so beautiful and natural. I really enjoyed your tutorial.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete