Summer Beauty Favorites

Monday, April 17, 2017


Hey beaugorgeous! I hope you guys are having a wonderful time. Well, it is a Monday and what can possibly be good about it. right? But we are still here and thriving aren't we? so we can either ace the day and carry on or the other... Anyways, I know I have been away for a long time and that is because I have to prioritize things and focus on what is important to me at the moment and I can say I am nailing it... I guess? LOL! but like they said, you can never run away from the one you love so here I am :)

Well, today I decided to share the beauty products that I have been using since I decided to become a minimalist. And although I haven't become the typical hardcore type, I have picked up a few tips and benefits of embracing a minimalist lifestyle. Also, since that beauty products are the first area in my life I downsized I thought I'd make an update on what I am currently using. And to be fair and honest, this is not all I have... but I promise that whatever I have now has multiple uses and I use it in a regular basis no excess.

So here are some of the basics I use on a day to day basis. However, I cannot be sure if these products are a 100% cruelty free so for now I am just going to take their word for it.

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Compact - the product contains jeju natural minerals and originated mint. I love this product and so far this is the holy grail for my uncontrollable oily face. Not that oily face is a big deal for me... no it's not. I can be as oily as the deep of the frying pan and still don't care about it. LOL! Anyways,  this controls oil making your face looks matte the whole day with a little retouch here and there. I had this compact for a couple of months and haven't yet reach pan so one application must be so effective eyh?

Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer - I used this primer before I put on some powder or BB cream. It preps your face and helps conceal pores making your face look even and smoother. Well, I would usually apply this on my face with a little bit of BB cream or powder and I am good to go specially in this hot and humid weather.

Innisfree Eco Lasting Eyeliner - I love this eyeliner. It is water proof and doesn't smudge even if you spend the whole time being sweaty on a humid weather.

Innisfree Cedar Wood Body Lotion - Okay, so ever since I got sick I have been super paranoid about using products that may have contain chemicals I am not comfortable using. So I have actually switch to using coconut oil in almost all of my beauty routine. But it is my favorite lotion when I would go out and like to smell extra nice :) but most of the time, coconut oil is my must have and would definitely talk more about it next time.

So there goes my summer beauty favorites. What is your favorite beauty products? please comment down below or send me a message. Have a wonderful week everyone and please remember...

"By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before."
Edwin Elliot


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe