Blogmas Day 9: December Mornings Gratitude

Friday, December 09, 2016


Hey beaugorgeous! turns out I did miss blogmas day 7 and 8 but I am still trying to keep up and post as often as I can till Christmas Day! Well, I hate excuses but it has something to do with the fact that I still have to work twelve days of Christmas plus  the ton of task I needed to do, not related to Christmas comes jingle-ling all the way. Bhoy, I must have been that naughty LOL!


And yes, 2016 wasn't always bright and breezy. There were things that knocked me off my feet and for a moment I feel like I wanted to stay there, knockout and beaten. But then I remember two years ago, two days before Christmas, I was on my hospital bed getting chemo when I told myself that if I ever get a chance to be anywhere but the hospital and the pain, then that would be great enough. So now,  even when things are sometimes too much to handle and discouraging I always find it in my heart to be grateful for the little things that makes me happy.

Well anyways, I (we) decided to keep it low key this Christmas. Not too much fuss but not too deprived either ;) and since that there will be just the three of us this year, we kind of opted for a quiet, unplugged time at home keeping things simple yet merry.


And yes, I also began to notice tiny bits of surprises each day like it's Christmas morning. And these for me are things that makes life worthwhile. 

HAPPY DECEMBER MORNING EVERYONE AND REMEMBER...

"Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things
like the scent of the rain, or the taste of your favorite food, or the sound of a loved one's voice." 
- J.B. Wirthlin




post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe