Blogmas 2016 Day 5: Better Late Than Never

Monday, December 05, 2016


Hey beaugorgeous! I know it took me a while to finally decide that I would do Blogmas this year. I haven't done any Blogmas Series because I am not always so sure if can be that consistent but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.


So Day 1 December,  I was faced with a tree that barely had decorations. I was feeling a little *grinch and I was thinking of skipping Christmas this year just because I didn't feel like it... I know I was like Mr. Scrooge and the Grinch rolled into one LOL!  But thanks to a ton of motivation, christmas radio blaring big time all day long, I finally caught up with the Christmas fever.


Day 2 December, nothing much happen. I was actually thinking things will turn magical as soon as I finally get into the holiday wagon. But my day was filled with the usual routine, beating deadlines and stressing about completing them before the turn of another year.


Day 3 December, got myself busy photographing my babies. I am not always a success when it comes to plants but my cacti have survived. And these tiny success makes me a proud mama ;)


Day 4 December, I was already thinking about doing a Blogmas Series but decided against it. I thought that it wouldn't be that interesting anyway since we didn't really plan anything special this Christmas but to chill at home, hibernate, and keep up with our reading. I know, I know, we are that boring couple who do nothing but bore themselves ahahhaha.


Day 5 December and here I am finally getting a chance to catch up with Blogmas although I am still a little hesitant if I will make it till the end of 2016. But it would be exciting to see how far I can stay consistent and write something interesting besides boring people to death ahahahah.... and it's Christmas so I got my hopes high ;)


So there goes my 5 days of Blogmas and I can't wait to post more exciting stuffs ( I hope). Have a wonderful Monday and always remember "life is too short to miss out anything so just try to take it slow."


post signature
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe