February 11, 2013

Weekend Holler on a Monday- Adele

I have been having too much of Adele and her black dresses lately and seeing one of her photos posted on Facebook wearing a non-black inspired me to do a little "I-count-the-ways" why I love her style... and I don't care if she wears a lot of black dresses...she's Adele!

This is Adele at the Grammy Awards (image credit to Adele Thailand)
I would love to see her wear more of these dresses... I know she would look even gorgeous wearing multi-colored dresses as she have looked gorgeous in her blacks.

image credit to google image
 Seriously, I impulsively chop my hair to steal her fringe ;)

image credit to google image

image credit to google image

image credit to google image

image credit to google image

"I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that." Adele

So there's my Weekend Holler on a Monday!... and here's what's in my tracklist this week.
Enjoy BeaGorgeous and Have a Fantastic Monday and a Wonderful Week Ahead of y'all!



 

2 comments:

  1. I too was happy to see her rocking some color, she looks nice in red.

    xoxo
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maya! yup I love her red dress and looking forward to see her wear more colors. She's a very gorgeous lady. Thanks for dropping by. hugs and kisses

    shannel

    ReplyDelete